Balance boards are used by athletes to improve core strength, lower body joint stability, and train balance.
The Indo Board is a balance board used by endurance athletes to improve core strength, lower body joint stability, and train balance.
The following article will discuss how to use an Indo Board properly and provide tips on getting the most out of it while exercising or playing sports outdoors or inside your home.
Table of Contents
Do Indo boards help with balance?
Yes, Indo boards are a fun, low-impact way of improving core strength, lower body joint stability, and train balance for all endurance athletes.
Using the Indo balance board is a fun, low-impact way of improving core strength, lower body joint stability, and train balance for all endurance athletes.
The Indo Board was originally made for surfers as a simulator of the wave.
It works by improving the coordination of your arms and legs in all types of training – running, cycling, swimming, or just general fitness.
Your body has to work twice as hard to maintain its balance on an Indo board, therefore engaging your core.
Athletes can use the Indo Board in place of weights for their lifts, or simply while watching TV or studying (it’s tough!).
Some schools are even using Indo boards in PE class!
The Indo Board is also very portable, making it easy to travel with and use on the go.
How often do I need to use a balance board?
A minimum of 3 times a week is recommended.
It’s also important to remember that when you first start using the Indo board, it may take some getting used to and your balance will improve over time.
A balance board is fun, so it’s not really going to seem like you are exercising.
Use it while watching TV, or bring it to the office or on vacation with you!
The Indo board will improve your balance, even if you only use it for 5-10 minutes at a time throughout the day.
What are the benefits of using a Indo Board?
Aside from balance training, using the Indo Board has several benefits.
Some of the benefits include:
1. Balance and coordination.
The indo board works your core muscles, which will improve your balance and stability when you’re running, cycling, or swimming.
2. Weight-bearing exercise is good for bone health and can help prevent osteoporosis and stress fractures in endurance athletes (runners, cyclists, swimmers, etc.).
3. Helps with strengthening your legs – depending on the exercise you are doing while using it.
4. Is portable and is easy to travel with or take on vacation with you!
5. The wobble board can be used by cross-fitters, physical therapy patients or any individual in need of a little bit more core training.
6. The wobble board can be used as a beginner balance board to start exercising your calves and ankles.
7. Improves coordination and balance, which will help you when you are doing activities such as climbing stairs or running on uneven surfaces like trails.
8. Can be used by beginners, but is also great for advanced trainers.
9. Use Indo boards to supplement your training and add variety to your workout routine!
If you are new to the board, start slow and work up from there.
Don’t overdo it when you first begin, or you’ll risk straining a muscle or injuring yourself.
What muscles does an Indo Board help with?
Balance boards work all of your muscles but are especially beneficial for your core and leg muscles.
Core training is not just for athletes in endurance sports – all runners, cyclists, and swimmers should have it as part of their training regimen.
Leg strength is very important for cross-country skiing, speed skating, or any other sport where you spend time on your feet.
Tips when using an Indo Board:
1. Just like any other exercise, make sure you warm up first by jogging in place or doing a few jumping jacks to get your blood pumping and heart rate up.
2. Keep your body relaxed and focus on keeping your balance.
3. If you have problems balancing, just take it slow until you develop more control.
4. Don’t jump up onto the board – use a strong stride to get yourself up on top of it.
5. Keep your knees slightly bent and don’t over-extend your back, which can cause injury if you’re not careful.
6. Start with one or two minutes per leg and build from there as you get more comfortable balancing.
7. To challenge yourself, try doing squats while you’re balancing on top of the board, or do a squat and then roll the board from side to side before standing up again.
8. Don’t push your body too hard – you’ll risk injuring yourself if you don’t ease into it at first.
9. If you feel any pain in your legs or back when using the board, stop and rest for a few minutes before trying again.
10. While using the board, position yourself at different angles to train different muscles in your body.
Is an Indo Board worth it?
Yes, the Indo board is worth it because it helps to improve core strength, lower body joint stability, and train balance for all endurance athletes.
An Indo board is a fun way of training, improving your balance, and doing tricks when you are stuck indoors.
This is why using an Indo Board will help skaters have fun!
If you have been thinking about buying one it’s important that you get the right one.
There is a huge range of Indo Boards available on the market and not all of them are made equal.
The most important part of using an Indo Board is to start slowly and progress gradually.
It’s a lot easier to damage yourself if you start off doing things you can’t do, rather than moving up a level when your body is ready for it because you have been doing the previous levels correctly.
Does Indo Board burn calories?
Yes, using an Indo Board will help with getting rid of belly fat.
On average, you are expected to burn around 150 calories per hour or more by doing various exercises on the board.
This is because Indo Boards are low impact so they are easier on your joints but still provide a great workout.
The best thing about Indo Boards is that they are so versatile!
You can use your board indoors or outdoors on any surface!
When you are on an Indo Board you are training your balance, building muscle in the right areas, and improving core strength without putting too much pressure on any of your joints.
What are the dimensions of a Indo board?
The dimensions of an Indo Board are 33” X 16”.
The maximum weight capacity is 275 lbs.
A newly designed Indo Board comes with a new improved roller.
This is the first time that a roller has been indestructible and it even includes 3 strips of grip tape so you have maximum safety.
In addition, this new roller makes the board suitable for outdoor use, whether it’s on grass, concrete, or water.
Now you can try out tricks like one-footed hops and jumps with the added safety of the new grip tape-covered roller.
The regular Indo Board comes with a 6.5” diameter roller that is perfect for exercises indoors or outdoors.
Indo boards help with balance by working your core muscles and improving the stability of your joints.
This will help you perform better in your favorite sports and activities.
In addition, using an Indo Board will help build strength in the lower body since you are standing on top of a small board which requires balance and stability.
If you have been thinking about buying one it’s important that you get the right one. Don’t settle for a poorly designed roller or deck.
The latest Indo Board comes with an improved roller that is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
Buy an Indo Board today and start enjoying the benefits!